MJC OPEN HOUSE TMR!!Band will be performing, and my suddenly-enthu-ed class will be making those name pegs thingy.
Should be in the canteen. MUST COME AND SUPPORT OK! 05S303! =x
Anyway, 've forgotten to send our section pics to the whoever. In deep siht la. My bad, my bad.
Was really busy with my PW ystd and I didnt even know I was supposed to send by today!
So tmr they wont be putting up trombone section's pictures! That's so evil!
Spent my whole afternoon helping out with class' open house thingy. Feel so accomplished
that I've actually did that. Thought I would nv ever bother about it. Oh well. And band was
okay. OMG. Did I just say OK?? Hmmm. Weird.
Wait.
I PASSED MY GP OVERALL!!!Wuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. =x
Many 4 As (students taking 4 A level subjects) students have been pondering over whether or
not should they drop 1 subject. Here's my advice: DO NOT DROP ANY UNLESS YOU ARE VERY
VERY SURE THAT YOU WILL DO MUCH MUCH BETTER BY DROPPING.
See? My point is simply, DONT DROP LA. Drop for what? As in, it's not easy to take 4 subjects
in the 1st place. Soince you've alrdy done it for one whole year, why not endure and do your
very best for the next, urm, less than a year's time? I'm very sure that if you put in serious
effort in them, getting As' like,
heiya! Nothing man! Anyway, just some personal thoughts. Yup. Anyway, tmr's ________ DAY!
=x